Air-Pro II Fan Controller:
The RAM AIRPRO II is a top quality intelligent low noise hydroponic fan speed controller, designed to control an extractor and intake fan thermostatically. Automatically monitors and keeps desired room temperature and air pressure. Simple to use plug and play hydroponic fan speed controller, all you have to do is plug in the fans, set the required air temperature and fan speed/ balance and the AIR-PRO will do the rest.
- Air-Pro twin fan speed controller is suitable for intake and extractor fans up to a maximum load of 13amps 7amps per outlet
- Variable temperature control 5°C - 45°C with digital green light display showing target and actual temperature.
- Adjust fan idle speed, set the minimum speed your fans will run.
- Negative pressure balance control is a great feature so similar size fans can be adjusted to maintain negative pressure in the grow room.
- Digital LCD screen displays all of your fans settings.
- Built in overload reset button is a simple circuit breaker that will trip to protect the fan speed controller should it ever be overloaded.
- 2m remote thermostat sensor
- Built-in wall bracket for easy mounting
Mount the Air-Pro fan speed controller to a suitable surface ideally outside of the growing environment. Position the temperature sensor in the plant canopy but not in direct light.