DLI DLM-4 Zone Controller Product Details:
The DLM-4 Zone Controller allows you to control up to 4 separate zones of DLI Grow Lighting fixtures. Each zone can be up to 255 DLI Grow Lighting Systems with 1 sensor - per zone. Once setup it will automatically monitor and turn your light on and off according to your settings on the digital timer clock. You can configure your lights to dim if the temperature rises giving you piece of mind that your garden is been monitored and any errors recorded.
DLI DLM-4 Zone Controller Components:
- 4 Zone Controller
- Wall mountable back plate
- Temperature Sensor
- 4ft RJ12 Cable
- 16ft RJ12 Cable
- Tee Splitter RJ12
- 12v Power Supply
- Screws and fixings
DLI DLM-4 Zone Controller Specification:
- Control up to 255 DLI Grow lights per zone.
- Joule Series lighting fixtures are daisy chained together and supplied with RJ12 cables and tee splitters.
- Additional temperature sensors can be purchased to control lighting in up to 4 zones or rooms.
- Temperature sensors can be positioned anywhere in the grow room and connect using the same RJ12 cables and splitters.
DLI DLM-4 Zone Controller Features:
- Select maximum wattage your light will go up to.
- Control when lights turn on and off in each zone.
- Dim lighting automatically when set temperature is reached.
- Crop protection lights turn off if temperature rises out of control.
- Sunrise and sunset feature gently increases light in brightness to simulate morning and gradually dims to simulate sunset.
- Data is recorded for each zone including minimum maximum temperature, dimming events and power failures.
- Firmware can easily be updated if needed via the micro SD slot on side of the controller.