Garden Grow Water Filter 480L/hr Unit Product Details:
Water filtration system for immediate removal of chlorine and sediment from your water supply. Having chlorine and sediment free water is essential to growing healthy plants and maintaining beneficial micro organisms, bacteria and fungi in your root zone and growing media. These microbes cannot survive in the presence of chlorine. This filter is not designed to lower the PPM / EC of your water. The majority of the PPM / EC are minerals which can only be removed with Reverse Osmosis systems.
Make the change to chlorine free growing for faster growth, healthier fruits and vegetables and stronger plant roots.
The Garden Grow water filter is a high quality 2 stage water filtration system manufactured by GrowMax Water capable of producing up to 480 litres per hour. All GrowMax Water systems use eco-friendly coconut carbon filters that have superior absorption capabilities. Removes up to 99% of Chlorine, Herbicides, Pesticides, and Volatile Organic Contaminants.
Filter units are supplied complete with Inlet tubing, garden hose connector, Sediment filter, Green coconut carbon filter and Outlet tubing. A float valve can be purchased separately to top up tanks or reservoirs automatically.
CHANGE FILTERS: Sediment Filter every 6 months, Carbon Filter every 27,000 litres
IMPORTANT: Do not install the system where the incoming water pressure may be more than 6bar / 90psi, pressure can be reduced by installing a pressure regulator. Only use with cold water supply, hot water would damage the filter
How to install the Garden Grow unit:
1. Begin by connecting the garden hose adaptor to your garden hose or garden tap.
2. Then take a length of 3/8" tubing (cut your desired amount) and push one end into the the garden hose adaptor and the other end into the "feed" inlet port of the filter system on the right side.
3. Then take another length of 3/8" tubing (cut your desired amount) and push one end into the other garden hose adaptor and the other end into the "outlet" port on the left side of the Garden Grow filter system.
4. You can now connect up your garden hose to the outlet Garden hose quick connect or you can just use the 3/8” tubing for direct watering.
5. Before using the system you will need to flush out any carbon fines and particulates. You simply open the water and flush out the system for 5 minutes letting the water go to the drain.