Gavita Plasma Grow Light - 270w E Series LEP's Product Details:
Gavita Plasma Grow Lights offer high tech lighting at an affordable price. Available in grow and bloom versions for use as a veg light or as a booster light for your flowering cycle. Like all E-series lights the 270 LEP is compatable with the awesome Gavita Master Controller system.
The E-Series LEP uses a new emitter design and extruded housing made from solid aluminium which provides excellent cooling and a smooth modern appearance. The 270e LEP is completely silent.
Gavita Plasma Grow Light are solid state horticultural plasma light fixtures. There are no moving parts in the fully sealed housing, improving the reliability. The light source is a LUXIM STA 41.02 LiFi module which has a rated average life of 30,000 hours. The glass wide spectrum filter allows for low quantities UVB light to pass while shielding you and your crop from UVC. The Miro aluminum reflector generates an even square light pattern. The absence of heat radiation in the light allows you to hang the lamp close to your crop, or to add the light without adding extra heat radiation to your crop.
Gavita E-Series 270w Pro LEP's Usage:
The Gavita E-Series 270w Pro LEP (Light Emitting Plasma) is not a stand-alone flowering light, it is available in two different versions for use as a dedicated veg light or as a supplemental or booster light to be used in conjunction with HPS sodium lighting systems. When used as a veg light it will provide your plants with a perfect spectrum for optimal growth and when used as a supplemental light in the flowering phase it will boost your plants potential yield, quality and density by exposing your plants to a higher quality spectrum.
Gavita E-Series 270w Pro LEP lights work especially well when used in conjunction with Gavita 1000w Pro Line lights. Using a Gavita 270 LEP alongside or inbetween 1, 2 or 4 x 1000w Pro systems is extremely effective.
Just to reiterate the Gavita Pro 270 LEP (Light Emitting Plasma) will not be very effective as a standalone flowering light and would not justify the high cost of the unit.
Gavita E-Series 270w Pro LEP Benefits
- Solid State Plasma: no moving parts, fans or sound
- Horticultural quality fixture
- Miro Aluminum reflector, square light pattern
- High quality glass filter
- Full spectrum light incl. UVB
- Rated average lamp life of 30.000 hours
Gavita E-Series 270w Pro LEP Specifications
- Input Voltage: 100 - 277 Volt (+/- 3%)
- Input Current 1: 1.36 Ampere at 230 Volt
- Real Input Power 1: 270 Watt (+/- 3%)
- Apparent Power: 306 VA (+/- 3%)
- Power Factor: >0,98
- THD: <10%
- Input Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Electrical Insulation: Class 1 / IP 21
- Dimensions: L 593 mm x W 261 mm x H 190 mm
- Weight: Ca 11.8 kg / 25.8 lb
- Operating Temp. (°C): 0 – 35 C / 32 - 95 F
- Case Temp. (°C): 75
- Relative Humidity: 25 – 70% (non-condensing)
- Reflector Material: Miro™ aluminum high efficiency reflector, square field
- 4 mm Crystal Clear Low-Iron float glass with wide spectrum grow light transmission
- 3'x 3' at 1' distance, 4'x 4' at 1.25' distance
- Light Source: LUXIM LiFi STA 41.01 or 41.02 plasma emitter
- Luminous Flux: 18,000 lumen (indicative)
- PPF: 300 μmol (calculated from spectrum analysis)
- Color Temperature: 5600 K
- CRI: 94
- Operating Position: Light source pointed downward +/- 90
- Accessories Included:
- Power cord