Gavita Pro 1700e LED Grow Light and Gavita LED E Series Adapter Product Details:
Gavita Pro 1700e LED Grow Light and LED E Series Adaptor enables dimming options the and all the other benefits when connected to any Gavita EL Controller.
Built using only reliable components including Osram deep LEDs, Philips AdvanceDrivers plus Samsung White LED's the The Gavita 1700e LED Grow Light features - 8 passively cooled bars which provide a full broad spectrum coverage perfect for all stages of plant growth. Delivering more usable energy to your plants the Gavita Pro 1700e LED can be hung 24 - 36 inches away from the crop canopy, and be used horizontally or vertically.
Super efficient the Gavita Pro 1700e LED provides 2.6 µmol s-1 per watt whilst only consuming 645 watts of power! Passively cooled with no moving parts or fans the Gavita Pro 1700e LED Grow Lights will reduce your grow room cooling costs in comparison to running hps (high pressure sodium) lighting systems.
Gavita Pro 1700e LED Grow Light features the below benefits:
- Recommend light height from canopy : 24 - 36 inches
- Flowering footprint: 4'x4' to 5'x5' (16 to 25 sq ft)
- Vegetative footprint: 6'x6' to 7'x7' (36 to 49 sq ft)
- Silent passive cooling system
- 645-watt power draw to replace a 1000W HPS
- FCC compliant, UL8800 and IP66 wet-rated
- High photoelectric conversion efficiency
- Full-spectrum light balanced output
- Efficiency at 2.6 umol per s-1 watt
- Dimmable option 50% to 100% when used with Gavita E-Series LED Adapter and Gavita EL Master Controller
- High quality Osram, Samsung, Philips Advance Drivers
- Reduces ventilation power consumption
- Low profile design
- Environment & Energy Saving
- 112cm x 111cm x 5.8cm
- 3 Year Warranty
Gavita LED E Series Adapter
IP66 rated and enclosed in a solid in a metal case and runs inline alongside the power cord to the LED Grow Light. Once setup you will have dimming options the and all the other benefits of EL Controller functions such as sunrise / sunset mode, centralised control, auto-shutdown and auto-dimming.