Heliospectra E601C 630w LED Grow Light Product Details:
Designed in Sweden to handle harsh greenhouse conditions the Heliospectra E601C 630w LED Grow Light – replaces a 1000w HID lamp. Giving high intensity, fixed spectrum the E60 is plug-and-play meaning instant quality light for your crops. A solid well constructed LED Grow Light with all the specifications of the LX601 except the 4 individual LED types are not individually programmable.
The Heliospectra E601C 630w LED Grow Light features:
- Spectral Distribution: 450nm, 660nm, 735nm, 5700K (White)
- Photon flux (µmol/s): 862 to 1011 µmol/s (full spectrum in stable operation and 25 ºC ambient temperature. Photon flux value varies on “C”/“G” Plate Type)
- Optics: Constructed with clear acrylic glass of high transparency. No visible yellowing rated to 30 years
- Control Interface: Web browser system for intuitive light recipe management
- Cooling - Active and variable speed cooling. Fan rated to 70 000 hrs at 40° C, 60% humidity, 90% CL
- Lifetime: 50 000 hrs (at ambient temp of 25° C rated life to 70% of initial photon flux)
- Certifications MET Certified to UL 1598 & CSA C22.2, CE, RoHS, REACH, EN55015
- Warranty: 3 years
LED Spectrum Research:
Years of research have enabled Helio to develop the ultimate LED Grow Light, which doesn’t focus on just producing Red and Blue Light for chlorophyll photosynthesis:
- Red and Blue LEDs are vital for the plants chlorophyll – and match those required for photosynthesis
- White LEDs increase the plants disease resistance and health
- Far Red (almost infra-red) – simulates the far red colour that plants receive at sunset and sunrise. Inducing a stronger flowering and optimizing your yield.