Kit 2 - Jupiter II Light Mover System Product Details:
The Jupiter II Kit 2 is a complete light moving system that will move three lights up and down a 2m rail. Jupiter Light Movers are made to the highest specifications and are designed for continual and reliable use under the toughest conditions. Using a jupiter light mover kit 2 is relatively simple:
- Attatch the 2m rail to the ceiling of your grow room, if suspending the rail from a grow tent make sure it is firmly suppoted so there is no sway in the rail and that it is totally horizontal.
- Slide the Jupiter light mover motor on to the rail and ease it along so it is clear of the end of the rail, The Jupiter II motor can be hard to move manually so if needs be turn it on so it moves along the track a little bit.
- Using the stopper plates included in the kit, screw them to either end of the rail. The stopper plates give the Jupiter II motor something to bump into so it knows to stop and go the other way. Depending on the size of your light reflector you may need to set these stoppers in a bit if it is in danger of hitting the sides of your room.
- Using the extra long eye bolt that comes with the kit attatch the 2m cross bar to the Jupiter II motor at a 90 degree angle.
- Hang your light from the eye bolt on the underside of the Jupiter II motor and from the two J-Hooks that attatch with bolts to the holes at either end of the cross bar. Turn on the Jupiter II motor and away you grow!
The Jupiter II motor incorporates a variable time delay. The time delay is used to pause your light at either end of the rail. This is done so that all areas of your room get an even amount of light other wise the light spends twice as much time in the middle of your rail as it does at the ends.