Papillon E-Light 1000w Low Profile Product Details:
Papillon E-Light 1000w Low Profile Lighting System (400V)
The Papillon E-Light 1000w Low Profile offers many advantages over conventional 1000w luminaires, put simply; it uses the same amount of energy to produce more light. This is achieved by combining a superior reflector with the Papillon Double Ended 1000 watt EL lamp which gives the e-Papillon one of the highest PAR output per watt on the market.
The design of the reflector allows for easy removal, for cleaning and lamp replacement and uses a safety cover that provides a thermal buffer between the hot reflector material and any objects that it may come in contact with. The protective cover reduces the surface heat from 200°c down to 70°c!
Why Use Papillon 1000w:
- Open reflector concept
- 1000w adjustable ultra-high frequency ballast (Range: 600-1150w)
- Higher density Vega aluminium reflector with only 1% annual depreciation
- Patented open reflector design increases efficiency to 95%, promoting longer bulb life due to reduced heat build up
- Double Ended 1000w Plus EL lamp technology
- Driver efficiency > 95%.
- Sealed housing with Gore-Tex ventilation plug allows for extreme air pressure fluctuation.
- Lamp & Reflector easily replaceable.
- 3 Year warranty on fixture, 1 year on lamp
How To Use Papillon 1000w
The open Reflector Concept Lights Interaction’s patented reflectors have a yield of 95% (measured in a laboratory certified by the British Standardisation Institute).
Using a completely different production process, Lights Interaction is able to use a reflector material of a high surface density and ultra-high reflection capacity. The reflector is designed to reduce the ‘heating-up’ of the lamp to the minimum possible extent. As a result, there is a lower drop in the light output of the lamp in the course of its life. In short, our reflector produces more light (light output of 95%- Light Output Ratio), a broader beam of growth light that penetrates deeper into the plant and lower lamp luminosity rate thanks to a relatively low reflector temperature.
The values achieved by these reflectors are as much as 10% higher than conventional reflectors, resulting in more PAR light to the canopy while trapping considerably less heat, which is allowed to rise away from the canopy more efficiently.