Spidex - Spidermite Predators Product Details:
PLEASE NOTE: TO ENSURE A FRESH EFFECTIVE PRODUCT WE SHIP PREDATOR ORDERS EACH WEDNESDAY AS SOON AS WE RECEIVE OUR DELIVERY.
Battling the Spidermite menace can be very frustrating. Stop fighting nature and instead have nature fight for you by using biological pest control products from Koppert. Koppert predators will target and eliminate spidermite infestations like nothing else can.
- Phytoseiulus persimilis (predatory mite)
- Pack size: 100 ml bottle with dosage-plug
- Contains: 2,000 adults mixed with wood-chips
- Target: Spidermites - All stages, preferring younger stages.
introduce in infested areas only
Spidex Predators Introduction:
Introduce Spidex in infested areas only. Turn and shake the bottle gently before use. Sprinkle material on leaves
Relative humidity should be greater than 75% and the temperature above 20°C/68°F for some hours of the day. Phytoseiulus persimilis does not enter diapause.
Spidex Predators Storage and handling
Biological beneficials have a very short life expectancy and therefore need to be introduced into the crop as soon as possible after receipt. Storing them for a period can have a negative impact on their quality and is only possible under the conditions described below. Koppert B.V. is not liable for any loss of quality if the product is stored for longer than recommended and/or under incorrect conditions.
- Storage after receipt: 1-2 days
- Storage temperature: 8-10°C/47-50°F
- In the dark (bottle horizontally)
Spidex Predators Appearance
- Adults: bright red, very active, spherical, stands high on its legs
- Eggs: oblong, first pink and transparent, later on darker, twice as big as spider mite eggs
- Larvae/nymphs: pale to light red
- Mode of action Adult predatory mites and nymphs search actively for their prey and suck them dry.