Spical Plus - Spidermite Predators Product Details:
PLEASE NOTE: TO ENSURE A FRESH EFFECTIVE PRODUCT WE SHIP PREDATOR ORDERS EACH WEDNESDAY AS SOON AS WE RECIEVE OUR DELIVERY.
Battling the Spidermite menace can be very frustrating. Stop fighting nature and instead have nature fight for you by using biological pest control products from Koppert. Koppert predators will target and elliminate spidermite infestations like nothing else can.
- Neoseiulus californicus (Formerly known as Amblyseius californicus)
- Pack size: Paper sachet with hook
- Contains: 250x predatory mites + storage mites (all stages) mixed with bran.
- Target: Spidermites - All varieties, all stages, preferring younger stages.
Spical Plus Predators Introduction:
Handle sachets carefully as predators can be easily damaged. Holding by the cardboard hook hang sachets in the crop. Start with one per plant and increase to two or more if the infestation is very heavy. Sachets already have anexit hole so theres no need to put any holes in yourselves.
Neoseiulus californicus tolerates high temperatures and low humidities.
Spical Plus Predators Storage and handling
Biological beneficials have a very short life expectancy and therefore need to be introduced into the crop as soon as possible after receipt. Storing them for a period can have a negative impact on their quality and is only possible under the conditions described below. Koppert B.V. is not liable for any loss of quality if the product is stored for longer than recommended and/or under incorrect conditions.
- Storage after receipt: 1-2 days
- Storage temperature: 8-10°C/47-50°F
- In the dark (bottle horizontally)
Spical Plus Predators Appearance
- Mobile stages: transparant white-orange to yellow, droplet shaped, short legs.
- Eggs: oblong, transparant to white, attached to hairs along veins on the underside of leaves.
- Mode of action Adult predatory mites and nymphs search actively for their prey and suck them dry.